Electronic Case Notes Delivered Right to Your E-Mail Inbox as Issued by IRCC.
Approximately 30 Days or more
GCMS Notes will be delivered electronic via email as issued by the issuing agency.
All transactions are non-refundable. This includes cases where the requested information is delayed or refused by the Government of Canada. You may be eligible for refund less 15% administration fee only in exceptional cases where a payment has been made, but the request has not yet been filed with the Government of Canada.
All deliveries are done electronically.
Ordering a GCMS NOTES does not constitute any form agreement that empowers the RCIC member to act as an authorized representative to the client in any matter.
This Initial Consultation Agreement is made on day of ordering and sets the terms and conditions between Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Victor Dike Wokekoro, doing business as WAYMAKER IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC. an incorporated company situated in Alberta as an extra-Provincial Corporation and registered under the Canadian Business Corporation Act, (“we” or “us”) and the undersigned Client (“you”):
- The client wishes to consult the RCIC on matters pertaining Canadian immigration procedures, eligibility, options and recommendations in relationship to information and document provided by the client and Government of Canada or Government Authorities.
- The Client is obliged to pay the agreed fee to the consultant for the said service as agreed.
- The client agrees that this initial consultation with the RCIC member does not constitute any form agreement that empowers the RCIC member to act as an authorized representative to the client in any matter.
- The RCIC is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and as such, is bound by its Bylaw, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations.
- By proceeding with the payment of this services, you agree with all the terms and conditions set forth above in this initial Consultation Agreement.
Terms of this agreement are governed by the laws set out in the Province of Alberta, Canada.