Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Join Our Growing Immigration Team
We are seeking an experienced, reliable, and trustworthy Immigration Consultant (RCIC). In this position, you are expected to manage immigration cases, communicate with clients, develop case information, draft submissions, prepare supporting documents & exhibits, and track case updates.
Case Manager - Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
WayMaker is looking for a Case Manager - Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) with or without previous experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) in good standing
• A University/College degree will be an asset
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to multitask
• Able to work independently
• In-depth knowledge of Canadian Immigration laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Strong ethical standards.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Flexible team player.
• Customer-oriented and results-driven.
• Strong ability to listen, empathize and connect with prospective clients.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Conduct consultations with clients to assess their immigration needs and goals.
• Prepare, review and submit documents, forms, and supporting evidence, ensuring all documents are properly completed within the specific timelines to relevant government agencies.
• Prepare statement of purpose (SOP) and submission letters.
• Submit, monitor, track and report on all filed applications.
• Manage client's files.
• Attend networking events.
• Commit to Instagram and other social media live chats on our social media pages.
• Research immigration news to stay up-to-date.
• Do other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Hybrid: This position is designed as a remote position for now.
Work Days and Hours:
• $18 - $25 an hour